Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Marty Please Read & Goodbye To My Griefhealing Family

Guest Robert27am

Guest Robert27am

I want to Say Thanks to everyone that has ever helped me on the boards and who have been friends with me on here, I have been a member here since 2005, I have had more then 1 account because of loseing account information that I have wrote down,

I am getting off the internet by Monday September 26th 2011 to save money and cut back on bills,and its going to be a long while before I have internet again,

This place to me is a Special Place, and I want to Thank MartyT for all her Kindness and Support threw the Years, I will Miss This place but I want everyone to know I Thank You for all The Support so many have given me, and that I will always Think about You All,

MartyT I would like to ask if you would delete this account,

I will abide by your request to delete your account from our membership list, although I must say that I will miss "seeing" you on our site! You are a dear and special young man, and I've valued your presence on our site for many years, Robert. Please know that you will always be in my heart, and I wish you all the very best. If and when the time comes that you ever wish to join us again, know that you will always be most welcome here.