Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Kays Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAY!!!! :lol:

This year things will be looking up for you this year. :)

Have a wonderful day :D

God Bless

Love, Dwayne

Kay

Hope your birthday was peace-filled and one that celebrates your life and who you are. Happy birthday, Mary

Dear Kay,

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, Happy birthday, dear Kay, happy birthday to you.

Aren't you glad we don't have sound on this site? :D

Peace,

Harry

Thank you all so much! I was surprised to log in and find this! I have been around people constantly the last two days and the day before that my internet was down for 24 hours, so I haven't been on line lately.

I did have a good birthday...my sisters and I get together once a month and take my quadriplegic sister out to do whatever she wants or needs to do. We took her five places, plus trips to the bathroom, each time, in and out of wheelchair/car, a LOT of work! My daughter handles the brunt of it but it takes us all to do our part to get her in/out safely. We were all quite exhausted by the end of the day!

My little sister drove over three hours to come spend the night with me and it was wonderful to be with her...she hadn't visited me for nine years, and she's never come here without her family, so we had a wonderful time together...it went way too fast. We even had gorgeous weather today to enjoy the trails around here. Can't ask for more than that!

You know, when I first lost George, my birthday was the pits. He had always made a huge deal of it and now he was gone. That first year after he died, no one remembered my birthday...family, friends, church...no one called, nothing. I cried myself to sleep. It was such a drastic change from when he was alive! Now it's not so bad, I've gotten more used to things and I have my family and friends here and on FB, I was amazed at how many well wishes I received.