Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Pics Of Mike From The Psychic

yes by phone she was in Massachusetts, she knew nothing about what I was calling for until we talked that day, got the pic right after.......closure? not sure I believe in that, but it did bring me some peace! Dave

Amazing likeness...she was surely tuned in at another level. Really amazing. Peace, Mary

Wow, and I'm usually a skeptic!

Dave:

Holy cow that is awesome and I can definitely see the resemblance. So glad you did that. I still haven't done it, kind of scared that if is isn't right I'll have a melt down. Hope your dad is improving daily, and you too. I just got back from a week with Randy's mother and siblings and we scattered some of his remains in some of his favorite boyhood places. It was a very therapuetic week. Feeling good right now. Thanks for sharing.

Peace and Hugs

Becky

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a message from Mike sister, her grandson just was visiting, 7 yr old, his statement was " who drew that pic of Uncle Mike" funny how kids and animals see, sense this stuff, Mike never wanted the cats inside and chased them out of the house many times.....to this day those indoor cats still walk in and walk right out of the house, like they can see or sense him.........this thought of him here still brings me some comfort...

Dave

Dave,

There was a show on tv last night of someone who senses peoples loss and the spirit of the person they lost and she tells them things she couldn't possibly know if she wasn't in touch with the deceased, it was pretty amazing!