Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Stuck And I Hate It!

Thank you Marty, and thank you Dave for bringing it to my attention. I have bookmarked it and sent it to a friend as well.

It will be interesting to get different perspectives, thoughts of the day so to speak.

Everywhere we went, we glowed with love for one an other. People could see that and even envied what we had.

Dwayne, that's how it was with George and I too. People used to stare at us, they even commented to us, because our love was so evident. We held hands, locked eyes, truly had love and adoration for each other. Yes we had spats, not many, and we never let the sun go down without "fixing it". I read an article on marriage a while back and it said they can predict who will divorce...it is not by who fights but HOW they fight! If there are personal attacks, disrespectful judgements, name calling, below the belt stuff...not good. But if you can have differences and work through them or agree to disagree and still show love and respect to each other, those are the ones who will make it. I really believe there is something to it because George and I were always respectful and considerate of each other and it just made for more love between us! I think some of the glow came from the fact that we really understood each other, had faith in each other, CARED about each other! How can it get any better than that!