Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Took the toilet out in 1 piece, the tailgate on the truck wouldnt open and still wont.....on my growing list of things to do, so threw it over the side never guessing that the tank would fall back on my head, OUCH!!

Had a nice day went back to the consignment center to take back a dresser that I had left there...thinking I could use it at home..... it had just sold!!! Made 91$ profit in 1 week......what a rush! Anyhow, was a nice day....what Mike and I had wanted to do....have a little side line business.....Anyhow had a nice time with my bestfriend Ed. Have been changing some things at home that Mike had......set up, furniture that is.....feeling the need for a change.......but cant stand letting these things go........so have been giving some home furnishings to my mom......at least they stay in the family............and that does bring me some comfort... Dave

Sometimes if you feel a need to change things but can't let them go, maybe using them for a different purpose or in a different room can solve that, as can giving it to someone close. It's like making a change in stages which is a little less of a jolt.

Congratulations on the profit, that's great!