Grief Healing Discussion Groups

To All Who Needs A Hug!

Here is a link that expresses my sincere gratitude for the support here:

http://www.travelprofessor.com/funnyhost/myfriend.html

Thank You so much (Karen?) - I needed that today ! smile.gif

I don't know why but yesterday and today have been real "downers" sad.gif

I only hope that some day I may find the optimism and peace that you have shown in your postings. I know that you miss your Michael every bit as much as I miss my Jeannie. I do try to honour her memories but I just have not been able to move on yet. (28 weeks today).

Dear Walt,

I am so very sorry you have been having some rough days. I quietly accept my bumpy days because I know with strong faith, the sun will return and smooth my path once again.

Walt, my friend, no matter where you are in your process of your grief journey, you ALWAYS & will forever honor your beloved Jeannie with the sacred, blessed love you two shared for so many wonderful years. She keeps your love in her heart where she resides in the Place of Healing and Beauty. You keep her love in your heart. Since her love is imbedded in your heart & soul, every beat of your heart is an honoring for Jeannie. Since your breath is part of your soul, every breath in and every breath out is an honoring for Jeannie. So, when you feel your heart beat and you become aware of your breath, allow yourself an encompassing peace, because you are honoring Jeannie.

Bless your sweet heart, I fervently wish comfort for you.

... You keep her love in your heart.  Since her love is imbedded in your heart & soul, every beat of your heart is an honoring for Jeannie.  Since your breath is part of your soul, every breath in and every breath out is an honoring for Jeannie.  So, when you feel your heart beat and you become aware of your breath, allow yourself an encompassing peace, because you are honoring Jeannie.

Bless your sweet heart, I fervently wish comfort for you.

Thank You so much Turquoisepony

Once again you post has brought comfort to an aching heart.

Your posts are so magical and certainly honor both you and Michael. smile.gif

Thank you. I'm having a (very) bad day today ...

So sorry to know about your day. Because we loved our lost ones so very much, and they are such a large part of our life, we will have these days from time to time. sad.gif

Somehow, we just have to remember that they would not want us to linger too long in despair. Because we live on, part of our loved one lives on also. smile.gif

I hope your day gets better - the sun is shining here today - so I hope to see at least one more butterfly before it turns too cold here. rolleyes.gif

Thinking of You

Thank you WaltC. I love that thought and find some comfort in it.

Because we live on, part of our loved one lives on also.

Some days I just try to hide my tears and start crying as soon as I'm alone for a moment. It scares me that I don't know if and how I can do this without him. It's been 9 months - and it seems so hard to believe that after so much time he STILL isn't back?? Do I sound insane? I feel that way sometimes. unsure.gif

Thank you Walt. Thank you for everything you write here. Take care!

No you don't sound insane...I've accepted the fact that I will hurt the rest of my life, I will miss him the rest of my life, and for the rest of my life, at any given point in time, I will start crying over who knows what.