Grief Healing Discussion Groups

My Arthur Tattoo

This is my anniversary present to myself. I really like how it turned out and I love how it has our wedding colors. Arthur wore green and I wore purple. My wrist is sore as all get out, but I love it and I am very glad I did it.

*hugs* and Love,

Lina

post-15607-13392696586288_thumb.jpg

Lina,

It looks great. Although I am not a tattoo person myself, I know friends of mine who have tattoos to remind them of their love for a person. A very dear friend, and a best friend of Celene's, recently got a white tattoo as a reminder of her mom who recently passed away from cancer. We all need a little something to keep our memories alive. Prayers and wishes - Anthony

It is kind of funny...Arthur was not a 'tattoo person' either, but as a friend pointed out to me...tattoos are for the person getting them, not the person parted. I figure Arthur won't be upset with me for getting it and it is a comfort to me.

It is kind of funny...Arthur was not a 'tattoo person' either, but as a friend pointed out to me...tattoos are for the person getting them, not the person parted. I figure Arthur won't be upset with me for getting it and it is a comfort to me.

There is always hope for me yet... :rolleyes: