Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Testing, Testing

Dear Mary,

The video is amazing. And terrifying. Thank you.

Sorry to hear you are this tired, though. Rest is coming.

Peace,

Harry

Art workshop is over. I had a good time, painted a neat painting and made it through the entire day today and even stayed to help the instructor pack up a ton of gear. The next two weeks will be a major push...but the last major push for an indefinite period of time. I was reminded today that I have a 4 hour art workshop on deadline day (July 15) for the final issue after being out of town most of the previous week. So I will start my 5 day art workshop (July 16) a bit crazy. Ironically the workshop that falls on deadline day is called Soul Collage...and then 5 days of getting in touch with our creativity. (Good planning, eh! but I did not know the previous week would take me out of town nor did I know it would be the last issue prep). The light is in the tunnel and it is NOT a train coming. Just a chug up a mountain side that starts tomorrow and ends on July 15. Then I breathe....Alleluia!!

Harry, have a great week. I know you return to the wonderful work you are doing in Jane's honor. Breathe your way through the week. You and I will continue to ask the questions and search for the answers about balance. I KNOW I am not out of the woods even when my new schedule will give me a lot of control over my time.

Peace,

Mary