Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Special People

Lately I've not been much support to anyone and I am sorry. I guess I've spent this month searching for something and only finding myself in the same spot. I truley appreciate everyone here at this stie. Without everyone here I do not know how I could face each day.

Someone actually told me "It will not get better"...."It will get easier". And I guess I finally realize that is true. It is going to be a long journey of grief but I guess I will have to find a way to make it a jorney of discovery also.

I travel this road with all of you. I am so blessed to have shared 28 years with Gene....to have a love so great so unconditional. We've all been blessed....so many wonderful people "left behind". But it's not over for any of us. The LOVE did not leave. It travels with us all.

Thank you, all of you

Always Gene!

Always!

Lately I've not been much support to anyone and I am sorry....  Without everyone here I do not know how I could face each day...

... it's not over for any of us.  The LOVE did not leave.  It travels with us all.

ustwo - there is no need to apologize. Just by being here and sharing you have been a support for me and others

I know it will be a very long journey of grief and hopefully it will get easier. As you wrote "the LOVE did not leave".

It never will because true love is forever

Thanks for sharing your Gene with us! And thanks again just for being here. You make my journey less lonely and easier to bear with someone who shares and cares. smile.gif

Ustwo,

you HAVE been a huge support by being here. Writing about things that we all feel makes us aware that we're not alone.

I was thinking the other day, when I got up, if this really is how it's going to be ... Life without him here ... not the way he was here before ... Like a part of me still doesn't want to give up the hope that it might only be a horrible dream, that maybe one day I will wake up and he'll be there ...

But love doesn't die ... Love is what connects us, wherever we are ...

Thank you for being here.

You are all very special to me, we have made this trek together. I know I haven't been as quick to respond lately, I am just going through a lot of adjustments myself I guess. But you are the ones that have made this journey bearable, without you, well I don't want to think about that. I appreciate each of you.