Grief Healing Discussion Groups

5 Years Ago Today, At 11:34 A.m. I Lost My Mother

I have not posted in awhile. I just had to write today because I cannot believe it has been 5 years today that my mom died. It was about 6 am when the hospital called saying she was non responsive. We four kids rushed to her side and sat with her until she died at 11:34 am. She was with us when we took our first breath...we were with her when she took her last. God, I miss her so much. We are going to the cemetery today to take her flowers. It is a sad day.

Dear Deb

We all understand how anniversaries open wounds that are barely healing. I am sorry for the loss of your mom. I was blessed to have my mom until 7 years ago

Thursday, two days ago. I still miss her especially when other pain arises. i guess we always miss our moms no matter how old we are. You are in my thoughts.

Peace to your heart,

Mary

Deb,

I am sorry you are feeling the pain of missing your mom. Even years later, after we've lost someone close to us, it can continue to be difficult as that hole is still there in our heart and no one but them can fill it. My thoughts are with you today.