Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Car Killed My Best Friend/love, My Doggie Baby

myLuvBaby

well, its been 6 days since that horrible morning and it hurts so much to the very depth of me. I was taking her out for her morning walk and she was done with her business and I was ready to take her back in the house. She was a house dog..we live in an apartment. We were across the street and then I thought of what my nephew said how I should let her run around more ..I just wanted to make her happy, it happend so fast . Another loose dog came and distracted her and she ran in the street. The car came out of nowhere, it was early,hardly any cars driving around. I was right there next to the curb and i couldnt see, couldnt stop it, but I heard my love,my heart, get run over..I started screaming and my family came out..It was like i was in another body, so much in shock. She died in the street..I am beyond heartbroken..I feel like a part of me is missing, my heart..She was my other half..she was always with me..Its so hard,missing her and knowing I will never have her to hug and kiss. To not be able to show her the long and happy long life she deserved. She was a part of my soul. I never had a bond like that with any animal. She was the first pet/companion I ever had. I feel so lonely and I have family. No one, human or animal can fill her place in my heart. She changed me for the better, showed me compassion, patience, unconditional uncomplicated love. My little Roaddog;-)..I loved my Baby and miss her so much, I dont know how to be without her.post-16324-0-51527100-1362198919_thumb.j

I can imagine how very much your grief is because I lost my 2 year old dog to an inoperable tumor 2 weeks ago. I thought I would have her for 12 years, like my previous dog. I do not know why these things happen; it is so very hard. I have cried tons, as I know you have, as well. Reading about others losses helps some. But, I know that time will eventually heal your deep wounds, but you will never forget your beautiful dog. I had a bracelet made with my dog's name on it and it gives me some comfort to see her name on my wrist; I will never forget her.

Of course no one will ever take her place, she is indelibly etched in your heart. I'm so sorry, it's so hard to lose them, they are the best companions. None of us knows how long we get to have them in our lives and we cherish each minute with them. She is so precious looking.

Maybe you could think of something you could do to memorialize her? Do you have a place to bury her or could you have her cremated? I'm just so sorry, I know it's really hard. (((hugs)))

I can imagine how very much your grief is because I lost my 2 year old dog to an inoperable tumor 2 weeks ago. I thought I would have her for 12 years, like my previous dog. I do not know why these things happen; it is so very hard. I have cried tons, as I know you have, as well. Reading about others losses helps some. But, I know that time will eventually heal your deep wounds, but you will never forget your beautiful dog. I had a bracelet made with my dog's name on it and it gives me some comfort to see her name on my wrist; I will never forget her.

Thank you, Im sorry for your loss too, thank you for your kind words, they do help very much. It helps hearing from people who understand what I am going through and I thank you for the idea for the bracelet. I ordered one today and love the idea of having her name and the memories with me forever..

Of course no one will ever take her place, she is indelibly etched in your heart. I'm so sorry, it's so hard to lose them, they are the best companions. None of us knows how long we get to have them in our lives and we cherish each minute with them. She is so precious looking.

Maybe you could think of something you could do to memorialize her? Do you have a place to bury her or could you have her cremated? I'm just so sorry, I know it's really hard. (((hugs)))

Thank you for the post, yes she was my precious love. I plan on doing a memorial for her, maybe a scrapbook, but its still hard to do that. I buried her and I go see her every day to visit and to bring some peace to me but so far its too unreal that shes gone, she will be my love puppy forever..T.here is such a void in my life..thank you again, it means alot to hear from people who care enough to post such kind words

Your precious love will be with you always. I lost my precious Dobie 19 years ago. I had him cremated and placed some of his remains in a necklace. And I have a special book with all his pictures. I know your heart aches so much for her. So glad you're able to come here to share your feelings with us. My heart goes out to you.