Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Light Up A Life

Hospice of the Valley's Light up a life event, is anyone on this site going to attend??

We sent in my husbands picture and will be attending the photographic tribute this coming Nov 20 at 6:00 pm at Steele Indian School Park.

Just wondered if anyone who visits this site is going. I would not miss it, to celebrate my loved ones life.

Grace

ONLY YOU

7/1/38 -10/20/04

Well I attended the wonderful ceremony that Hospice of the Valley put on. It was a great tribute for our loved ones. Pictures of them were projected onto a large screen in a beautiful, serene park here in Phoenix, while music played. I could have not been more proud to see the picture of my beloved husband on that screen, and of course my children and I cried when we saw him. All the people there suffering with their losses, we felt for them and watched as each picture appeared knowing that person was someone who was dearly loved.

It was an inspiring place to be and we plan on attending each every year to honor the memory of my husband and my childrens father.

I want to personally thank Hospice of the Valley for the kind and caring treatment they gave my husband during his last days.

Grace

ONLY YOU

7/1/38 -10/20/04