Grief Healing Discussion Groups

24 Years Tomorrow

Fell asleep for a couple hrs. Just woke from flashbacks of him shooting her. She was my world my heart my everything at age 15... Stolen by the most evil man on this planet. The only comfort I take is that she s no longer with him and she is free and happy with The Lord. But that doesn't stop these tears I shed. That doesn't stop this gut wrenching heart ache tomorrow April 1 brings. :(

My body hurts so bad. I have a migraine. I'm running a fever. My back is absolutely killing me... I can't take it. I have a church service honoring her at 7am.

It's now April 1st. I remember the day so clearly... My last hours with her... And his brutality. :(

Going to church in an hour. Feeling really sick. I've got to hold it together for my Mama

Today has been horrific. I made it to church on minimal rest. Saw my therapist. Spe t time with Leo. Unfortunately... He has pneumonia once again. It's affecting his congestive heart failure.

In about a half hour, it will be exactly 24 yrs since my stepfather stole my Mom's life and the tears are falling, my heart is so heavy, and its so hard to find words.

It's very ironic... It was sunny today... It's been thunder storming here for the past 30 mins. It's like the weather is taking on my feelings, grief and tears. :(

Shannon, just to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you today...this day that your mom entered eternal life. There are no words that will soothe your heart but you are not alone.

Peace,

Mary

My dear Shannon,

I am thinking about you tomight and hope that you are resting, taking care of your health, watching over Leo, and just being kind to yourself. I do hope you can feel all our arms around you during these times full of memory. You are strong, dear one. Anne

Thank you. I'm struggling. My emotions are really affecting my physical pain. My fibromyalgia is really flaring up. My body feels like its going to crumble. I slept an hour. My eyes are burning from tears... Endless.