Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Hi. I had lost my favorite pet dog recently.

Just want to share my story and pet's memorial with you. Still grieving the loss and most important, I miss him dearly.

There's never been a moment that I am not thinking about Happy.

I hope with this post, you can see how Happy had touched our hearts and made us better human beings.

Here it is: http://mydogjustdied.thrillive.com

Thank you for reading my story about Happy.

I'm sure you'll get to be with Happy again at the Rainbow Bridge. Thank you for sharing your life with him. What a sweet little dog, no wonder you were so in love with him! I am so sorry for your loss, I know how that feels.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for sharing your story and your memorial to Happy. I am so very sorry for your loss and I know how much you suffered with Happy during his struggle with congestive heart failure. June 9th, 2013, will be the one year anniversary of losing my 13-yr. old puppy to congestive heart failure and its accompanying complications. There is not a day I don't cry and miss her terribly. Every day I relive the events of each day this time last year and every day I have wondered how I will get through the anniversary of her passing. My friend, reading your story about you and Happy has given me strength and support. Thank you for sharing and my friend, I know we will be reunited with our loved ones in the future. Again, my thoughts and prayers are with you and Happy. And thank you for sharing.