Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Hear Ye Hear Ye - Hov Honored

Just read this on Face Book and this News Break can be read if you click on the Hospice of the Valley link next to Forums above:

"Hospice of the Valley is among eight community nonprofit agencies honored for having community impact by Az Business magazine.

In the magazine's May/June issue, companies and non-profit organizations were cited for making Valley communities better places to live and work. Hospice of the Valley has provided compassionate end-of-life care since 1977, serving nearly 17,000 patients last year.

As the magazine noted, no one is ever turned away from Hospice of the Valley because they lack insurance or financial means. The agency's charity care totaled $15.4 million in 2012, up from $13 million in 2011."

So proud and this goes to such a deserving group of caring people - our moderator, Marty, is one of those who work so hard - thank you, Marty for all your work and for moderating this forum. We are blessed to have you and all your HOV people serving all of us in such a giving way. Anne

Anne, I'm glad you pointed this out to us, I'll go look for it. We already knew how blessed we were to have Hospice of the Valley, their hard work and dedication, as we've seen demonstrated through our own Marty! :) Thank you for your selfless work!

Hurray!

Well done!

Bravo! Brava!

I have read quite a bit of the information on their website, and I think they are truly deserving of this honor.

Well deserved, Marty, and thank you for providing this place for us. You are truly a wonderful person to devote your time and talents to helping others navigate this journey of grief. Thank you

fae

Anne, I saw that on FB also and am so glad you posted it here and thanked Marty for her work on this forum. Thank you. Mary

Thank you, dear ones, for your very kind words. As I'm sure you all know, I am so proud to be affiliated with Hospice of the Valley, grateful for these online forums, and privileged to be serving as your moderator all these many years. But it is our members ~ each and every one of you ~ who keep the fire burning and make this the very special place it has become over this past decade. I treasure all of you, and I am honored by your presence.

And all of us treasure you and are honored by YOUR presence.

Mary