Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Please Pray

Oh Shannon - I am so very sorry for your loss! I do believe that we are reunited with our loved ones eventually and that there is more out there. My suggestion to you as I have purchased many for grieving gifts - there are many sites out there that sell cremation jewelry that will hold a small pinch of your Leo's ashes. It's a way for you to have him with you all the time and my experience has shown that it goes a long way in helping ease the pain. I have a small angel that hangs in my car that is filled with some of my grandparents ashes and I treasure it. I looked online where I have shopped and saw the cancer ribbon pendant and it made me think of you. I know there are several companies out there. Again, my most heartfelt condolences for your loss!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shannon,when you read this I hope you were able to sleep some. I wished this had not happened to you. Most of us get here after the loss. You made it here early but now you know a safe place to come where a lot of love lives. Leo is with you still and he will help you get through this battle you find yourself in.