Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Never Thought Would Have To Post Here

I'm sure you wish you could sleep and wake up when it's all over. What is causing the temperature?

So very sorry for your loss Shannon, I don't remember much about the early days after Mike died, I was just sort of numb. After just over 3 years, I am surviving, and you will also. Also very sorry you are having health issues. Will be thinking of you and praying for you. This is a great place for support, we have all been there, and we do know what you are going through.

Mary (Queeniemary) in Arkansas

Thank you Mary from Arkansas. I'm so sorry for your loss too.

Kay, the fever is hanging on. I've got a respiratory infection going on. Had to get fluids today as I was dehydrated.

Shannon,

did you have to go to the hospital for intravenous fluids? Please continue to keep us posted how you're doing!

Hang in there...

Shannon, I have been at a conference and reading posts but just now getting to respond to some. I just want to reach out to you as you walk this path, hopefully recover from the infection, and make it through each day a step at a time. I know you are numb. It seems to go with the turf during these early months. It protects as it also frustrates. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers each day. And that I am only one of many here who are supporting you.

Peace to your heart at least in one moment or more,

Mary

Hello ShanN. Having lost My Paula a short seven weeks ago I know first-hand what you are going through. Words can not express our deep sorrow for your loss. Please be kind to yourself. You know you did all you could do. I still have the same emotional trauma you are just now experiencing. As hard as it is to hear and believe, you can get through this. It will take as long as it takes. The friends we make here help and support to the best of their ability and experience. My Paula was my entire world for 35 years. But here I am encouraging you to let the emotions flow through you, to let them out as you need. It will be painful but theraputic to just let go. Cry for as long and hard as you need to. Just remember we are here for you. My deepest condolences.

Chris

Dear Shannon Please take care of yourself and cry your heart out. I lost my Judy 3 mos. ago and the grief comes and goes but it never really leaves us. I pray for your recovery from your illness, that is in and of itself enough to fight. But be strong for LEO, he is watching from above and he would want nothing but the best for his Shannon. I am here for you anytime you want to talk or post. You are very much at the best website. Everyone IS here for you. I will pray for you.