Grief Healing Discussion Groups

The Fight Of My Life, Without Him.

Thank you, Mary. Please give our love to Shannon...and it is so refreshing to know you guys were laughing...I hope the procedure goes well and that all of you are getting some rest.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Praying tomorrow morning that her body accepts the bone marrow and it does her wonders. So glad to hear that the two of you got a laugh out of the suit...laughter is good for the soul.

Thoughts and prayers are with everyone. We are all gathered aroung our fire and sending much love to all of you. How wonderful to be able to laugh. I pictured Big Bird... :P Anne

We are all here with you, praying for you and sending lots of love as you recover from the transplant.

Blessings, {{{hugs}}} and much, much love

*<twinkles>*

fae

Update on Shan:

We are coming into the fourth day post bone marrow transplant. Shan is not doing well. However, these things are to be expected right now. Pain, tiredness, mouth sores, nausea and lowered platelet count. She received blood today to up her counts. And she is receiving antibiotic treatment as well because she is so susceptible to infection. She is on pain medication and therefore sleeping a lot.

Hopefully in the next few weeks there will be evidence the positive engraftment has taken place. This is our prayer.

Mary (SIL)

Poor Shannon! Thank you for the continuing updates, I hope soon there'll be a positive report. We appreciate you being there for her!

My heart goes out to all of you. Mary

Dear Mary and Shannon,

I am holding all of you in prayer, and just stepped in from morning prayers, wishing Shannon healing and peace. She has been through such an overwhelming load of loss and grief, and she is yet has the courage to hold on.

I hold you all in my heart as well.

fae