Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I Lost My Mom Three Days Ago

My mother passed away on the 22nd and its almost impossible for me to process. I cry often and feel like a shell when I'm not. I feel like I'm here without purpose and I don't know where to turn. I can't talk to anyone and I feel robotic when I try. Cherished forever, Cynthia Jamieson Ploof.

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my mom 5 and a half years ago and I think I miss her now more than back when she died. I need her to talk to, to hear her advice. How much she loves me etc. I talk to her constantly and I truly believe in God and that she can hear me. It is just not the same, of course. Good luck to you on your journey. Remember that she is now in Heaven.

I haven't lost my mom to death yet, just to Dementia. I have lost my husband and my dad and many others, and I talk to my husband and write to him, and like to think he can hear me. There is so much we don't know about the life beyond, but one thing we do know is we're comprised of energy and though that may change form, it continues.

I am so very sorry for your loss. You and your Mother must have been very close. Was Cynthia your Mother's name? I am not sure if it is yours or hers. It is a beautiful name.

I think all that you can do right now is just be numb, in the fog, and let the tears flow. You might also want to see a grief counselor. Was your Mother in hospice? If so, they probably have grief counseling there.

I lost my Dad, who raised me alone, many years ago, and I was in a fog for two years. Try to not make any big decisions for a while, and just know that your Mother is watching over you and that all her love for you is still there, as she is also in your heart. Do you have any siblings or close relatives around?

Peace to you today, and Blessings,

*<twinkles>*

fae