Grief Healing Discussion Groups

It Will Be Two Years Since I Lost My Partner.

It will be two years on December 6, 2013 since I have lost my Dragon. I have been unable to access this site for some time now due to forgotten passwords and even my screen name. I am glad to be back and to report that I am doing very well these days...a far cry from the previous past two years. I am so grateful to this forum for all those who have lost and have the courage to share their grief and experiences. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Kim

Oh Kim,

Welcome back and I'm so glad you are back on the site. It is good news that you are doing well and I hope that you are looking upon all the good memories you and Dragon had during your time together. The healing that goes on at this site is amazing. We are such strong human beings and become even stronger with the support of those here. (((hugs)))

Anne

Dear Kim,

It is good to see you back here and to know that you are doing "very well". I am sorry you had trouble accessing the site and glad you solved the problem. I will be thinking of you as December 6 approaches.

Peace

Mary

Have you contacted Marty to see if she could help you access your old username/password? It's good to see you back, it's been a long time!

Thank you everyone for your responses. I am sorry to tell you I have some bad news to tell. I have just posted in loss of a pet. Please see this post. I am going through another bout of grief..just when I thought I was doing well. I may lose my cat Lillypuss. She has been here for over seven years and helped me through the loss of Dragon. It seems that since I have experience his loss, every loss I have now is 100 times greater than before. I almost an overwhelmed with the feeling of grief as I was with my partner! I thought after that I could deal with anything...I was wrong.

Kim, I am glad you found your way back to us, and that you are doing well. So very sorry about Lillypuss, your fear that you are going to lose her. Our animals are part of our family. I agree that every loss is magnified after the one big horrible loss that we have all suffered. I think our vulnerability is so increased. Will be thinking of you as this anniversary approached.

Mary (Queeniemary) in Arkansas

Kim,

I know you view this as a setback, and that each loss we have seems to compound and magnify the previous loss. I've posted in loss of pet section, and I'm just so sorry. If you want to message me, you can. I check in often throughout the day.