Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Another Birthday Yet Different

Hello My Friends,

Well today is Ruth's Birthday, I have felt the waves rolling days ahead in anticipation of today, I woke rather down but had an amazing spiritual visit with her moments after waking, in fact I had to double check if I was indeed awake.

I told her Happy Birthday and felt the warmest wave surround my entire body and a comfort as if she had her arms around me, the dogs seemed to notice a presence as well as they got excited just like when she would come home from work. The tears rolled for a bit then passed rapidly, as I heard her say "Thank You for the wish, now go and have a good day", WOW, the experience left me drained but moments later I was full of energy and ready to take my day head on...I've completed my shift at work, shipped my packages, and now getting car serviced in preparation for vacation.

I'm going to stop and pick up some groceries and make chili for dinner, Brenda will be joining me, she knows today was Ruth's birthday so it will be nice to share a few memories with her. Since she is a widow she knows all to much just what and how we feel on these days saying all the right things to comfort me.

So as the day goes by I have gotten positive vibes and a comfort knowing my Dear is celebrating in her after life...just as joyful as she did here.

May We All Find Peace

NATS

Hi NATS,

What a beautiful gift. How warm and comforting that must have felt to feel that wave surrounding you. I am so happy for you. Your energy sounds endless today. Have a wonderful holiday and a very Happy New Year.

I still remember all my friends who supported me in my early months. I am surviving and growing and to think I have managed these almost 17 months without Jim. Tomorrow is/would have been our wedding anniversary. I have many memories during this time of year.

Happiness to you and Brenda.

Anne

Deat NATS,

Thank you for sharing your beautiful day with us. What a wonderful way to begin Ruth's birthday, with a loving and caring spiritual visit.

Your life sounds balanced, filled with good things and happy times. I hope you and Brenda have a good dinner and a wonderful visit.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you both.

*<twinkles>*

fae

Guest babylady

how wonderful. i got visits from john for a while after he passed. they seemed to have stopped, but i dream about him almost every night. also dream a lot about my mom. they liked each other -- maybe they're hanging around together in the spirit world.

Anne,

Thank you...yes it was pretty intense, but indeed nice.

I hope you enjoy the Holiday season as well, we do get stronger each year but still feel

the emptiness at times.

You are doing well I read your posts often.

Happy Anniversary, it will ALWAYS be, not would, you know me...Mr. Positive and sometimes I really wonder how I keep

that attitude, but I'm pretty sure it's my faith.

Peace Be With You

NATS

Deat NATS,

Thank you for sharing your beautiful day with us. What a wonderful way to begin Ruth's birthday, with a loving and caring spiritual visit.

Your life sounds balanced, filled with good things and happy times. I hope you and Brenda have a good dinner and a wonderful visit.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you both.

*<twinkles>*

fae

Fae,

Your welcome, I feel it's important to share these experiences, even if just one person finds comfort or an answer,

I have completed what I seek to do, Help others going down this road of grief none of us wanted to travel.

Happy Holidays to You Also, and Thank you for the kind words.

Peace Be With You

NATS

how wonderful. i got visits from john for a while after he passed. they seemed to have stopped, but i dream about him almost every night. also dream a lot about my mom. they liked each other -- maybe they're hanging around together in the spirit world.

Babylady,

I'm pretty sure they are hanging out together and watching over you...my visits come and go...I keep an open mind

and they just happen I never know when.

Happy Holidays and Peace be With You.

NATS

Wishing you a good day today, Nats, I'm glad you had that little exchange with Ruth. :)

Wishing you a good day today, Nats, I'm glad you had that little exchange with Ruth. :)

Kay,

Thank You so much...I am indeed having a good day...sitting and remembering Ruth's birthday's from past... in between the

tears and smiles, I understand just how I'm really so Thankful for the time we had...and the time we have now!

Peace Be With You

NATS