Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Hellow From Far Away

hellow my friends it has been along time but days like this time of the year grief comes stronger back.I have a family and caring children but I feel lonely .remembering all good hollydays when we were together hurts.Im sorry that so many new people are with us.hope new year can bring joy . love from far away Teny

Hello Teny,

I am one of the new people, and thank you for the note. We have been gathering together here a lot during the holidays to give each other emotional support and compassion, and the occasional helpful and encouraging word.

We are each surviving, and I am glad you came here to be with us at this time of a lot of memories and sadness.

It is good to see you. Happy New Year!

Kind Regards,

feralfae

Hello Teny, it's good to hear from you again. Yes the holidays brings it all back, even with kids around. Both of my kids are married now and starting their lives, while I'm alone and it feels the best of my life is over. I am content and at peace now though, which is more than I ever would have hoped for. Wishing you well in this new year.

Teny, so good to hear from you. Yes, the grief does come back stronger at this time of year. I too have a strong loving family, but still feel very lonely at times. Take care Teny, and let us hear from you.

Mary (Queeniemary) in Arkansas

Hello dear friends Teny, Kay, Marty ,Mary and Deborah. It has been a long time since I have visited here, but I do miss you all.

This site and it's wonderful members saved my sanity over the past nine years. I wish you a Happy and prosperous New Year.

Walt C.

Walt, it's so good to hear from you again! I remember when you were in the hospital, I was trying to play sleuth and calling all the hospitals in Canada, trying to find out how you were. :) We have been through much together!