Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Wendy Jerger

I just learned from William M and Gail R on Facebook that Wendy passed away. Some of the old timers remember her, from when she lost her husband seven years ago. I was real shocked, we'd been through a lot together, but the last few months she's really pulled back, I knew she had health problems, but didn't expect this. Fred's trying to get it confirmed with those closest to her. :(

To Wendy, now you have joined your husband at last and will be together forever, in peace and free from all of life's struggles.

Fred confirmed it with her daughter, she really is gone, it's so hard to believe.

Oh Kay! I am shocked and saddened to learn this awful news! I remember from that Wendy was dealing with COPD and CHF, but certainly did not know that she had died! Thank you so much for letting us know ~ I'm so sorry! Many of us remember Wendy as one of our beloved and most active members. She came to us on September 7, 2007, following the death of her husband in March of that year.

May she rest in eternal peace and, as you say, Kay, reunited with her precious Steve forever more.

They think it was on Dec. 30. Her daughter was with her over the holidays, it has to be hard for her.

I left a msg and haven't heard back, I could msg her through FB or Wendy's email account. I think Fred got through via Wendy's email.

I still can't believe that she is gone. I became good friend her on this site...she and I lost our husbands 2 months apart and they were around the same age and Wendy and I were the same age. I had not talk to her a few months but we where facebook friend and commented on each others post. I hope that she is in Steve's arms again....thank you Wendy for being such a good friend when I needed one...heaven has another angel...... :(

• 7 months later...

I am so sorry to hear this but now her not answering my emails makes sense. I always asked about her mom and grandma and never thought it would have been her that died. I knew she had the health problems but just didn't even give this a thought. My condolences to her family even if they are late.

Mary Linda,

We were all caught off guard with this one. After she lost her job she went through a rough time physically and never was able to work again, she had to be on oxygen, but I never dreamed she'd die either. We all miss her.