Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Happy Birthday Fae ♫♪♪♬ ~♥~

Dearest Anne,

I am overcome, thank you!

I love the sky filled with balloons. (As climbers, many of us routinely gather up expended balloons of latex and mylar and bring their shrunken shrouds of film down from high places.)

But the best is, of course, the Maya Gold and swirls of chocolate. I am resisting any more ice cream, but, ah! how I enjoy even the sight of chocolate. :)

It is snowing here this morning. It was snowing the early morning (4:20 AM) when I was born.

Anne, I hope your day is peaceful and that the quiet is interrupted by the songs of birds, the wind in the trees, and sometimes the gentle "woof!" from somewhere near, even if outside.

I am sending love and hoping you have a lovely day today, dear one.

Thank you for my beautiful, uplifting and mouth-watering graphics.

namaste,

fae

Dear Dear fae, I hope your birthday is one of peaceful moments, happy memories, and a 5 pack of Maya Gold...all you can eat on your birthday....just go for it. I will carry you in my heart today as always...Peace and more peace, Mary 415HR-kVALL.AA500_PIbundle-5,TopRight,0,

Thank you so much

I am nibbling my usual ration of Maya Gold, but I think I will break out today and eat some more.

I feel very blessed and wealthy to have your love and good wishes. Thank you.

*<twinkles>*

fae

Happy birthday dear fae! I hope you're spending it the way you like. Have a great day!

Maya Gold, I may eat a whole bar! Tin Roof 2005 Merlot, lots of emergen-c and I may have a bagel and apple butter for a treat tonight.

I am mostly spending the day in meditation, but having a lot of fun. I have firmly determined that I cannot remove the microwave by myself, so tomorrow, I will beg the electrician for a bit of help.

Chinese New Year is the 31st, so I hope to do something for that day, as we usually did. Then I will be in my week making it past the 7th of February, and I know it will be okay.

Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes. {{{hugs}}}

fae

Dear fae, so glad you treated yourself yesterday. My thoughts are with you as you anticipate and relive Doug's final days.

Peace to your heart,

Mary

It's good that you can ask for help. I have a hard time with that, but mostly because I don't have people to ask!

I'm glad you had your Mayan Gold, and a bagel too! :)