Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Tell Us About Your Beloved

mfh

I am inviting everyone to write/share 3 sentences about one thing you want all of us to know.

1795676_676630382378311_176887179_n.jpg

I will start by telling you that Bill was kindness and compassion personified and he cherished me as I cherish him-one soul/two bodies. He had a waiting list in his practice all the time and worked through his lunch hour too often so he could help someone (He was a Clinical Psychologist). That the secretary at one of the hospitals where he had staff privileges told me a couple of years ago that of all the doctors who came and went all day, Bill was the only one to stop at her desk and ask her how she was doing.

• 3 months later...

My husband, George, was the most caring person I've ever met, he'd give the shirt off his back...seriously, when he died, there were both politicians and homeless people at his funeral, he touched everyone. He had so much zest for life, he reminded me of a puppy wagging his tail, it was like experiencing the wonder of a toddler, he made you view everything anew. He always made me feel safe, protected, cared for, he'd find a way to take care of any problem, if he had to learn all about how to do something, he would, it was so important to him to be able to take care of me and our home.