Grief Healing Discussion Groups

It's Been A While.

Mary1063

Hi friends. It's been so long since I've been here. Thank you ALL who've prayed for me. I'm home. I begged my cardiologist to let me be home this weekend. Today is my youngest grandsons sixth birthday. I see the dr tomorrow. My bp is still erratic. As well as my heart rate. I'm afraid a pacemaker will have to be placed. That's fine. I'll. do whatever I need to do... I just needed to be home to see my grandsons.

I'm exhausted.

I've enclosed a pic of my grandson on his first birthday and one today making cookies. :)

I wanted to say more. I'm just very weak.

Prayers to all.

Much love.

post-16477-0-03994500-1395597171_thumb.j

post-16477-0-88857100-1395597180_thumb.j

Mary, it is so good to see you typing your own post....in spite of the exhaustion, weakness and possible pacemaker....you felt good enough to post...let's us hope you keep going in this direction.

Your grandsons are so sweet and cute and being with them is the best medicine possible.

I continue to hold you in my heart and prayers

Mary

Oh, how wonderful to see you here, Mary. Love the pictures of your grandson. He still has that sweet smile.

Continue to heal. You are in my daily prayers.

We'll do what we have to in getting our health back. I hope you will not need a pacemaker. Rest and heal.

Anne

Dear Mary,

So very good to see you here, and I love the photos of your grandson.

I hope you are doing a little better each day and that you will have time for some more healing prior to the pacemaker being placed. I just want you to be back to enjoying life. We need you to stick around and be happy again for many more years.

Much Love, and so very glad to see you here.

fae