Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I thought these were lost to me forever as my hard drive had failed and it was in an old email my sister sent me, and those files hadn't been transferred. Today I was looking for something on my computer and ran across some files that couldn't be opened because I didn't have the program that created it. I finally thought to try Paint and it opened! I was able to save them as jpg files. My sister told me there was a thunder storm followed by a triple rainbow but one of them was too faint to show up on film. They were taken from her house at the moment that George passed away.post-914-0-45946500-1396470034_thumb.jpg

Kay, my dear, I simply cannot imagine how important these pictures must be to you, and it warms my heart to know that you've located them. I too love the rainbows ~ Just amazing ~ and thank you for sharing them with us!

Kay, I am so glad you found the pictures and got them to open. This rainbow is magnificent....George's gift to you.

It reminds me of when the husband of one of my closest friends died and Bill and I were on our deck in the country when a shooting star flew across the sky. I said to him, Larry died. Ten minutes later my friend called and said Larry died ten minutes ago.

I hope you get this framed.....

I always said he went out with a bang! The fact that there was this tremendous thunder storm like never before and a triple rainbow...well, it just shows what a powerful spirit he was, he couldn't go lightly! :) I am very, very happy to have access to these. I was beating myself up for having lost them...I thought "how could you lose them, the most important things on your computer and you forget to get them?!" But I see now they were copied, just not accessible. If you run across an important file like that that you can't open, keep trying different programs...

Oh, Kay, that is just wonderfully beautiful and precious.

I am so glad you were able to recover it.

What a perfect promise of George's eternal love for you. Wow. That is just so very wonderful

*<twinkles>*

fae

Oh Kay, I had to jump in here and say how delighted I am that you have those pictures back. i remember how very upset you were when you lost them. I love the rainbows and I like thunderstorms. I could watch rain all day and have done just that when we get a rain here which is so very rare.

I agree with Mary. The picture would be lovely framed. I am so happy for you. This is a good day.

~~

How terrific that is Kay to have those pictures again. They were just waiting to be found!

Oh, Kay. How very special that you found these! There are times when I wish we had taken more "people" pictures instead of scenery.

Luv,

Karen

Thank you!