Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Six Months

Dec 11......six months since Gene followed God's light. I crawled up into a ball for 4 days trying to understand how I could still be living without Gene for HALF A YEAR. The longest we ever were apart was for 6 weeks, just once, and we were on the phone talking each of those days, two or three times a day. It'll be more than a "Blue Christmas Without You" this year Gene.

I love you Gene!

I miss you!

Always Gene!

Always!

Dec 11......six months since Gene followed God's light. ... It'll be more than a "Blue Christmas Without You" this year Gene.

I love you Gene!

I miss you!

Always Gene!

Always!

ustwo - I share your loss and feelings about this upcoming Christmas.

Blue Christmas

December 13th - 9 months since Jean took her last breath with her family by her side. :(:(

Being a natural Grouch at this time of the year it was Jean that made Christmas a happy time for our children. Even last year when she probably knew it was her last Christmas (but didn't tell us) - she was bright and cheery !

Let's try to remember at this time of the year that "nothing loved is ever lost" even though we may feel entirely lost at this time.

Our spouses will have a nice white Christmas and are no longer suffering any pain. That's something we can be sure of and thankful for. :)

Walt, For children, for grandchildren, for Jeannie, for Gene I will try my hardest to find the spirit of the holiday. It was a special holiday for Jeannie. It was Gene's favoite holiday. The children still remember Gene walking around during Christmas with candy canes hanging from his glasses.

The light won't be shinning so brightly on top of the tree this year but I will try. I have but one thing left to do.....write my love a special Christmas Card. It is the only one I do this year.

And I know Gene is watching wanting me to go on to the next day. Maybe when I finally turn on the lights to the tree I'll find some joy in knowing Gene is smiling. And as Angels sing this year the choir is louder with Gene and Jeannie.

My only gift my darling is my love, it was yours always and it goes on forever.

Always Gene!

Always!