Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Okay, Here's A Few More Pictures....

Wish all of you could come visit, we could sit on the porch, have some iced tea and share our stories. Theres a new rug on the porch from Larry's mom, Maggie takes naps there. I have a fireplace (never had one in my life) so pretty. Some of you know I paint and sell my items, the cabinet was something I painted years ago but it fits in nicely here. I work from home part time so now I have an office with the french doors, sit right by windows and daydream. Thanks for letting me share, Deborah

post-1371-0-04288500-1402268226_thumb.jp

post-1371-0-60779200-1402268287_thumb.jp

post-1371-0-98187900-1402268398_thumb.jp

post-1371-0-93963700-1402268471_thumb.jp

post-1371-0-13107400-1402268760_thumb.jp

post-1371-0-28232600-1402268836_thumb.jp

Deborah,

Your home is BEAUTIFUL! It makes it worthwhile to go through all the struggle just to have such a nice place to come home to. Looks like you're quite the decorator! I wish I had such an eye for things, I'm afraid my home looks more "lived in" than it should. :) I'm glad you get to work from home part of the time now too, I always loved that when I got to. Maggie does indeed look very at home on "her" rug! :)

Kay, thanks for the kind words. I do love it here, I knew it when I first saw it that my things would be a good fit. I have to say that most of my furnishings are yard sales, the trash (Larry and I found the most amazing things out on the curb) and had me downs. I like taking old furniture and cabinets and redoing them, great fun. My blue and white items were a collection started by my grandmother and over the years, birthdays, christmas, everyone buys me blue and white!! I haven't unpacked most of that yet, want to get my blue starfish up on the wall but still have boxes to unpack. Lots of my plants I've had for many years, don't have money to buy anything so I always make do. Love you, Deb

Edited by MartyT
Link inserted (I couldn't resist, Deb ♥)

Just wanted to share this..... went to walk Maggie first thing this morning and was heading out the porch when I see someone had left an angel birdbath and some pots by the door! I have no idea who did this. Its concrete, very heavy so haven't moved it yet but I'll find a spot for all of the little birds. Wow what a nice surprise!

Oh, Deb, that is such a lovely gift, to find outside your door. And the angel birdbath will be such a perfect addition to your new home. I feel as thought I have been on a private tour. Thank you so much. I am also inspired to get things here better organized.

*<twinkles>*

fae

How nice! Someone who obviously knows you take pride in your place and it'd be a nice fit. :)

Just found out it was my son who brought the birdbath, someone had put it to the curb for trash pick up. Well I will enjoy it and so will the little birds, the chickadees and finches. Will take a picture and share as soon as I find the perfect spot for it.

Awww Marty, thanks for the link, I'm anxious to hang them in the new place soon.

Your son is a jewel!

I remember how touched I was reading your story, My Blue Starfish," Deb...and now you have an angel watching over you. Thank you for sharing your positives. It gives me courage to continue on my own journey. I'm sure Maggie likes walking around her new neighborhood as well as lounging on the rug.

Anne

Thank you Anne, it was an amazing sign from Larry, it feel off the wall onto the floor two different times, both times Larry's mother was there with me, it happened when I was so distraught and wanted life to end. We both knew the moment it happened that it was Larry there, no other explanation. Deborah

I remember your story!

I love your angel birdbath, I think Larry put it aside for your son to find for you...how special! Maybe it's a message that he's watching over you.