Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Lost My Husband, My Life

I am so sorry for your loss of your husband. I also lost my husband in September. I still cant even believe it. I understand the extent of your sorrow. I cry every day. I too had to cut back on work hours. I am just too exhausted plus crying all of a sudden. I am glad you found this place. It helps to know what we are going through and how we feel is what others are going through with us. I mean it is good to know I am not crazy. I just cant wrap my brain around the whole thing. I am glad you have family to help you. Just try and take one day, one hour or even one minute at a time. Remember we are all here for you, with you.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've learned it is ok to just do what I can, when I can. Some days it is not much. I was a strong person before but not any more. This loss is just too much to bear. I hope you will take good care of yourself. Coming here helps, we are able to vent and release feelings, talk about what we are going through. I also am looking for a support group. I am having a hard time finding one. I wish you peace and comfort.