Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Am I Gonna Be Happy Again?

littlebee

luckyGirl is beautiful, thank you KayC for sharing the picture.

Two days ago my son began to talk sweet to my dogs, He does that every day, but he was excluding chiquiniña's mom, because She is the one that escape whenever she can and the other followed her.

My son had resentment towards her and to me, after some days he seems to forgive me. But he was still rejecting bonita, Now Two days ago he began talking sweet to bonita again. I can't describe the emotions I felt, that I feel about it because it was very painful for me and for bonita to see him rejecting her.

sometimes bonita is so sad and I hear she sobs when she is in her bed, my other two dogs menina her daughter and maruchita her niece they go and they try to comfort her.

How much can she remember? I ask myself If she saw what happen with chiquiniña or she just missing her

longing for her like I do.

I feel that I don't want to live in here anymore this place is full of memories and it hurts. But at the same time I don't want to go away because of the memories I thin if I lose the memories I will lose her definitely.

Yesterday I called my mother and I was on the phone with her for 4 hours, I talked with my dad for 30 minutes. I was feeling so alone and sad it was unbearable.

I called a friend, she's beheaving so cruel towards me, she don't' answer the phone. I called other friend and she told me they keep seeing each other, they go to breackfast together, they're being hanging out.

I'm thinking they don't want to see my sad face. When I need them the most.

yesterday in the afternoon one of my neighbors came, she told me their chihuahua dog dissapear a week ago, when she let him out in the morning, he never get far, he always returned to his home.

we love that dog he is bonita's boyfriend. so sweet and calm dog, she was telling me how her daughers and husband are so sad, they are been searching without result.

my husband and I went to look for but didn't find him.

I am so sorry for all you are feeling and going through! Have you put up flyers about your neighbor's dog? Posted it on FaceBook? I was helping a neighbor look for a dog and got my lead when I posted about it on FB, someone responded and it resulted in us getting his dog back! I hope you find him.

I'm so sorry that you're finding it so difficult to find others who understand the depth of your pain. Unfortunately, that is one of several reasons why the grief that stems from pet loss is so hard to bear. So many others just don't "get it" ~ They don't understand the strength of the bond between a person and a cherished animal companion, so they cannot relate to the pain you're feeling, and you can end up feeling very isolated and misunderstood. While I am so sorry that your neighbor's chihuahua disappeared a week ago, it's good to know that you have someone who will understand first-hand what you are feeling, too.

You may find this article helpful: Pet Loss: When A Pet Goes Missing

This is to introduce our Ashely Rose. Amberly and I tried hard to learn to put her photo here, but were only able to put her where a photo of me belongs. This will work until we can learn to put her in a post along with Catey. After then, we would like to add Callie and Beauregard. We lost our wee Ashely on 10 October 2014. I'm beginning to tear up, but at least I was able to hang tough and do what I needed to do. Thanks, you all, for your encouragement.

Carrie

I meant to explain what Ashely was doing. She was asking Jerry for a bite of his spaghetti. Doesn't everyone let their dogs sit at the table with them? She took my chair beside Jerry while I was in the kitchen. She looks like she's praying (maybe she was).

Carrie

You click on "More Reply Options" and then upload a photo, then add it to the post and save it.

So cute, Carrie! My dog tried to sit at the table once, I let him know that wasn't going to happen (he's huge)!

Uh oh regarding your doggie. Thank you for saying my baby is cute. I might need some hand-holding as I learn how to do the photos. Amberly and I tried hard, but just didn't get it figured. I'll keep trying. Thanks for the information.

Carrie

If you try to edit an already existing post you will see "Use Full Editor". If you're creating a post, you will see "More Reply Options".

she is so cute Carrie, Chiquiniña sometimes did that and we laugh, but we said to her get off that chair

KayC, we didn't find our neighbors dog, they already gave up. They put the picture on their social web pages. I did the same.

I went to ask some neighbors who live a little further but nobody saw him.

I'm feeling a little better I think. I don't cry a lot. sometimes the pain is like a wave then I cry. I feel tired all the time and my mind is as numb and is difficult to concentrate on anything. and still feel sad.

I talk to her everyday, I wish her happiness and peace. I also pray to The Creator for the same to her soul to be in peace in love and happiness, she deserve it because everyday she made us happy.

I am so sorry. And I wish the neighbors could have found their dog, at least know what happened, it's hard when you're left wondering and worrying. I'm sure your baby is at peace and waiting to be rejoined with you.

Thank you KayC.

I have read other post from people that have lost their companion animal and I see that some of them don't came back, I wondered if they're healed.

Before losing my chiquiniña, I didn't think on the pain and suffering of the people that lose their CA.

Now everytime I pray, They're in my prayers and I pray to God for those little creatures, the ones that are lost, missing, or suffering.

I pray to God that He help humans to expand the consciousness, the awareness about these souls that are not so different from us, their differences are only on the outside.

I think dogs are heads above us humans...God even pointed them out as an example of how He wants us to love Him! Their devotion is so beautiful, I only wish humans could be half as loving and devoted as a dog.

I've wondered too, so many come to this site a couple of time and then no more, perhaps they feel it wouldn't do any good as it wouldn't change anything? I'm one that feels the need to express myself, whether it changes anything or not, it helps to be heard esp. amongst people who understand.

yes they love unconditionally.

it is still hard for me sometimes to express what I'm feeling.

I've been feeling like numb, it is difficult to concentrate on the most daily tasks, sometimes I just stop doing what I was doing and I'm just thinking of nothing just feeling the numbness.

I don't know if I 'm feeling less sad or more , it's just different.

my other babies they help me with their company, their unconditional love. The younger with her playing.

I know...it's weird how life goes on when you feel in one moment that yours has stopped, isn't it. Yet I think they'd want that, want us to continue enjoying life, even while we wait to join them at the other side. Your baby is special...always will be.

Oh littlebee, I am so sad for you. But know they are in a better place. That is what I believe for my Axil. We have to have faith. Hugs and a lot of love to you. Telling their stories make it so much easier for me. Have a wonderful day knowing they are together playing in heaven waiting for us. Jess