Grief Healing Discussion Groups

For making you all smiling.

Guest Janka

1 hour ago, scba said:

Janka, how is your health? Is it getting better? Are you going to the doctor? Im going to quit my job, with or without being paid. Today I have been questioned if I understood what I read. I cannot let this go any further because I dont want to end up thinking they are right. I had a crying attack because I thought that Im damaged forever. But it is not true. A year ago I was in bed, now I can go out and be gone for 8hs. I wont let anyone to ruin the big effort I did to survive and not losing my mind. I was thinking of your ordeal at work and I hope you will get out of that place. 

My dearest Ana!

I had never thought this could happen to me at all.It seemed to me as a horrible scene from the film I look at right now.Anyway it´s so true that I must get out of there the sooner,the better.I left a great job I had been in 4 years long,because some of people had been doing bad things there to make much more money and I finally said "The end" and left within 24 hours.I had a great payment but undermined health.The doctors warned me to find something else to have less stress,otherwise I´ll not have a peace,so much stress will start up my sleeping illness and one day I´ll end up bed-ridden till the rest of my days.This work I found just lately became a nightmare for me and I got the 2nd warning signal to let it be.I have no interest to wait for another that might happen after all again.I´m still healthy,I just have to recover to find something better for me and then keep believing that I´ll stay healthy any further.

My dear friend,if I can give an advice after all that you said now,get out of there too.Your health as well as mine will be thankful by all means.Be clever and don´t let them to let you break down.I haven´t those money I had before,but my soul is happy this way.As Kevin beautifully talked to me:"Don´t let this shallow persons weigh on your Spirit".We have only one heart,one soul and one mind and they are not worthy of that.I go to a Physiotherapist again and hope that I´ll be all right then.

Winged Heart Tattoo

With love Janka

That's what my computer said when I started to play that video.

• 2 weeks later...

that was strange!  I loved the animation and all of the little details.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎4‎.‎2‎.‎2016 at 11:53 PM, Guest Janka said:

Very funny video for all of you...

With love Janka

Dear friends,

I´ve found out this funny video that I posted 2 years ago.For those ones who haven´t seen it yet,I bring it once again to put a smile on your faces.

5aab1d3c5478c_Smile-Bigsmile2.gif.88789414c9cd1121575ef1a6598a088d.gif

With love Janka

• Like 1