Grief Healing Discussion Groups

For Brad and all music lovers.

Guest Janka

Yes Janka - 

What a beautiful piece of music.  I was so moved I just bought the album.  I saw the movie years ago but did not remember how moving the soundtrack was.  Thank you my dear Janka.

There are so many memories in it,Brad...The film comes from 2001 and it brought me on DVD my beloved Jan.I can´t watch it now... I can handle it,look at the cover,kiss it and then give it back...I love the film.The French and Italian people are masters in making the films like this.My grandmother´s ancestors came from Italy.My granny came from the Barons family.It´s a long ago,so I think that I have no castle waiting for me by now... :D

Janka

PS: Brad,my granny even had no Slovak name. Her name was Rosalia Rex. Rex as a king. Really a royal name,isn´t it? So beautiful! I realized that she looked somehow like Margaret in here now. :) 

Janka

Franco Simone-Solo se mi vuoi (Italian version of Hello by Lionel Richie)

So simple and yet beautiful...I like it much more than old version...

For all of you...from the heart...Janka

Dear Brad,

it´s unbelievable but this is the same music I posted here on my thread "The loss of my beloved man" on the 2nd page from the 27th of December,just the video was different and it´s missing there by all means!The first moment I saw this,I thought that is the place I had been going at with my beloved Jan,situated up in the Slovak mountains by the Polish border.It looks almost the same...but it´s not the same...Oh how much it reminds me all of the most beautiful memories with my beloved Jan there.We had put up there those last days spending together.It was a magic autumn that I like the most and in the most glamorous place to be dreaming of...You can´t imagine how much it made me happy...and my beloved Jan too...us both...

Thanks a lot !!!

Two Lips

Janka

Vito Ranucci (Neroitalia)-Aria (Distanze 1998)

My dear Brad!

I sent mail to Vito Ranucci who was a leader of the Italian music group Neroitalia because of the song I posted lately in the forum but you couldn´t open up here.Vito Ranucci wrote me back and promised me to post on YouTube the song "Aria" I wanted for you.He did so 3 hours ago,so here it is...just for you...from the heart...you´ll like it very much!

Janka

20 minutes ago, Brad said:

Wow Janka!!

I can't believe you went to such trouble for me.  It is a beautiful arrangement and the videography is stunning.  Thank you so much my dear.

Brad,

the video wasn´t important for me,although I myself am surprised how wonderful it was...I just close my eyes and listen to this music,so incredible and unforgettable for me forever...I bought it after my beloved Jan died and listen to it by now as it sounds so heavenly to me...it´s so amazing...I´ve never heard any kind of music like this by now...

Please,accept my effort as the big thanks for everything you´ve done here for me,including my dearest Margaret and others.

So,thanks a lot!

Janka

Claude Debussy and Msurice Ravel are among my favorite composers from the Impressionist Era. While I have many Debussy pieces this is one I haven't heard and Janka you are right: It is beautiful. You have a wonderful ear. 

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Janka - Just thought you'd enjoy this.  Alma Deutscher is the ten-year-old playing a violin concerto she composed at nine.  Her first short opera was composed at five and last December her first full length opera "Cinderella" was performed in Vienna to rave reviews.

Hope you are well.  Miss your compassionate posts.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...