Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Elizabeth, My Angel Girl!

Hi, all! I lost my Elizabeth, October 21,2003! She is my 4th daughter and was born with congenital heart disease. She is my beautiful baby, she was 7 months when she died and yesterday turned 8 months.I am not sure what to say or do most of the time, heck I would rather sleep away my life. I get up, and get my girls off to school and do it all over again day after day. I don't even know how to react to anyone. Well, I miss you Lizzy and I love you too!

I have a lot to say but just don't know where to start, so I am gonna go.Bye all and take care!!!!!

-Gail!

Good morning Gail,

I can only imagine how difficult this is for you. I just want to encourage you to keep on keeping on. That is to love yourself and your other little girls. They need their mom. I know that you are in pain. I am too, I lost my oldest sister to cancer on November 5, 2003. I sometime feel ambushed when people at work offer condolences and hugs. I think I am doing

fine when I think about her on my own and when I am alone and it is ok for me to cry by myself.

My hope is in Jesus as my savior and I believe in him. Because I do, I know that I will see my sister again. She cannot come to me again, but I can go to her in heaven. That is where I believe your baby girl is resting too. If you want to learn more about Jesus, read the book of John in the Holy Bible. I believe that it will give you strength and encouragement in a time like this.

Infenit

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Gail,

I'm sorry for the loss of your baby angel girl Elizabeth. My heart goes out to you. When I first read your post, I wanted to respond, but

didn't have the words, sorry about that. All I know is that I'm a mother too, and I understand the pain in your heart. It's natural and understandable how you feel, it's only been recently that you lost your child. You have a lot to say but just don't know where to start, start anywhere Gail. You'll make it through, just take your time. I wish you and your family comfort.

Sincerely,

Shevonne