Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Not sure..

So few days ago we met a friend of my father and he were an astrologist also ( not psychic).
My father told him about my mom and then he asked us if we get dreams about my mom. 
My father and brother said yes but mom doesn't talk in their dreams.
I told him that my mom does talk to me in dreams and we live a normal life in my dreams, just like we used to live and I also told him that I saw/felt her hand once when I was awake but asleep.

He said that 
" when someone dies his/her soul is taken to God and then the soul complaints to God about the deeds that were undone, about leaving his/her children, spouse, parents, siblings, how he/she wanted to live more.
Hearing this God gives then an option that what the soul wants to do?, if it wants to return or stay with God. If the soul says it wants to return then God grants him/her the choice to return,
But their body is already buried or cremated so they have to return in the soul form.
Now it cannot just directly enter and live with the living family as it has been transferred to a new form, new world and so they comes in our dreams indicating that they want to come back.
In order to let them be with us, giving them all the rights to do so, we have to perform a ritual.
The soul of our beloved ones are with us but there are other souls too which might be bothering them so in order to grant them permission  we have to allow them in the name of lord that we want them to stay with us for as long as they want to stay."

He also talked about how his father stayed with them this way and then six years ago his father told him that now he is satisfied and wants to return to God and so they allowed him to go.

He also told us about how his father helped him in various ways throughout the years he was with his family.

He was weak in a particular subject and his father used to teach him that subject through his dreams. He said he got his job because of his father's teaching.

He told us if we want to know more about what my mom wants to do then  we have to perform the ritual.

He also said that he never charges for this.

Can it be true or it's all fake?

I really don't know so I can't say.  I do know that when I have clinically died, I felt I had a choice whether to go or stay and I chose to stay because I wasn't finished, but that doesn't mean everyone has the same choice.  And if their body is already gone and the soul stays...well I haven't heard that before.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...