Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Unable to post on Articles worth Reading

enna

I cannot reply to anything on Articles Worth Reading and just became aware of it today (7/9) when I tried to reply to Laura's post about not being able to open the link you posted from Terri...

i had trouble the other day when I could not post an article I wanted to add to that thread. I thought it was resolved but now I see that whatever is going on has frozen me out of the Articles Worth Reading thread only. I had to come here to the Your Comments section since I did not know where to post this issue. 

enna

Okay, Anne. Once again, I've reported this problem to our message board provider, and I'm awaiting his response. (Did you try the clearing of your cache and rebooting your computer? Sometimes, when all else fails, that might work.)

I found the article I was looking for by Googling it (it was on Facebook somewhere), but the link function on the computer continues to be problematic...

As of 7/12/2016 my issue with not being able to post on the thread Articles Worth Reading has been resolved - at least for today! Thank You, Marty. "Gremlins" are all around us. ^_^

• Upvote 1