Grief Healing Discussion Groups

To My Best Friend Jason Arvin

Guest Gamer205

Guest Gamer205

:(

IN MEMORY OF JASON ARVIN

May 14th 1984-May 31st 2004

:(

Heres my first statement I made after heareing about your death for the first time I want to include this in this tribute to you.

From June 1st 2004,

I would like to say that Jason Arvin was a dear friend of mine.I will always miss him we were very close friends. I have known him around 10 years or maybe longer and he is going to be missed for a very very long time. Jason was the kind of person that you just could not help but like he would go out of his way many times if he thought he could help you in any way. It just does not seem right that he is gone and I will miss him and everybody that knew him will miss him I'm just so sorry and my very heart goes out to everyone involved in this sad sad thing that happened.I will say this he was my very best friend and things will never never be the same.

I also Want to Include My Dad's Comments about your death:

June 1at 2004:

Jason was my sons best friend. Jason was a wonderful person and he will be missed by everyone who knew him. Jason had a way about him to keep you laughing and their were never any dull moments with him around. Rest In Peace my friend.

Here is My Tribute To You Jason Arvin:

Hi Jason,I know your not here but you will ALWAYS be with me in my heart and mind,I want to tell you just how much I am honored to have known you for the time I did and how you was simply the best,

We both had a lot of fun and great times together and I will ALWAYS remeber the great times we shared,I hope you know how hard its been since your death in 2004 and how I was forever changed by it and just how much I missed you.

You were a very great person and would want to be rembered most I think by loveing God and your Mother Joan,and just by Wanting to be everyone's friend and you was very good at that and by haveing a great personalaity,

I just want to say I am very very glad that I could call you friend and know you for the time I did and I want you to know I wouldn't trade the times we shared for nothing,

I feel now that you would want me to try and move on and not feel so down all the time over your death any longer and just remeber you in my heart and mind and you know I will NEVER forget you,I also know you wouldn't want me to feel depressed or down all the time,you would want me to start living and enjoying life and being happy so in your honor I am going to,

Jason Arvin you was the best friend I ever had And I will NEVER forget you and Thank you for all the great times We had,Rest in Peace my friend and Hopely We will meet again in Heaven.

Thanks and I love you. :D

• 8 months later...
Guest Gamer205

My statement in what I said to my friend Jason Arvin,

I feel now that you would want me to try and move on and not feel so down all the time over your death any longer and just remeber you in my heart and mind and you know I will NEVER forget you,I also know you wouldn't want me to feel depressed or down all the time,you would want me to start living and enjoying life and being happy so in your honor I am going to,

I didn;t go on like I said I was going to but tonight I am going to and I know Jason Arvin that you would want me to be happy and enjoy my life and I know you would also be very happy that I have Asked Jesus Christ back in my life and asked him to forgive me of my sins the other night at Church,

I'm never going to forget you but I am going to go on and someday We will See each other again in Heaven God's Holy City.

Rest in Peace My Friend and Thank you for all the memories.