Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Miss Mom

Kelly

I just wanted to let everyone know about something that has helped me a great deal. I lost my mother four months ago and have been at a complete loss without her. I was searching for books and discussion groups one day and I found something. Its a memorial website and its a wonderful idea. Its takes no time at all to start one. I went on and have been there almost everyday since. You can pay tribute, write your memories, light memorial candles, put on pictures or anything you want really. It's a place where all family and freinds can go and add what they want and its a place to 'visit" without having to leave your home. I have a three month old baby and that was a real positive, not having to go out. I won't say that doing this has made it easier but it has giving something positive to do for my mother and something else to focus on. I didn't realize this when I found the site but it does cost $55.00 to sponsor the site, in order to keep it going forever. But you only pay once and 10% of that goes to a charity that you pick. Honestly it's well worth it if you think doing something like that might help you and those around you. Its a great place to compile memories and stories that other people have about the one you lost. Its nice to hear the great things people say about mom. I knew she was an amazing women, but it's still good to hear coming from someone else. So good luck to everyone!