Grief Healing Discussion Groups

My Sister

sunstreet

My Dear Sister,

I love you and I miss you. I wish you were still here. I understand why you chose to end your life. My heart weeps today knowing it is your Birthday. You were my little sister in life and you are my little sister in death. I want you to know that I have been working on a book and one day hope to have it published. I will choose life always, my path is my own and yours was your own. Though the horrors of our childhood were to much for you to bear any longer in this life. I am bearing them for you and I want you to know your life mattered and I hold you in my heart always.

Love, Carol Ann

• 4 weeks later...

I wish you were still here my dear sister. I will celebrate your life today rather than focus on this is yet another anniversary of your suicide. I pray you are at peace now. I love you....Carol Ann

Bless you and thank you so much. I am sorry for your hurt too. I am not able to share many words right now because of my extreme grief I am feeling at present. Please know even though my words are few the understanding, support and care for you in your journey is limitless.

Blessings and Courage, Carol Ann