Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Love Never Dies

I made a new post because it was to hard to log on each time and see the title of the thread I started " I have to let go of my motorcycle" So I thought it would help me to start another thread with a positive title and not be reminded about my loss, my struggle, to live with progressive hearing loss brought on by repeated abuse and the fact I have to give up my bike because of it! Life...at times...is hard to experience as joyful!

Blessings and Courage, Carol Ann

Hi Carol Ann,

I am so sorry for all the abuse you went through, I have also suffered through alot of different abuses and have minor hearing loss as well... You are right it is hard to find joy in life sometimes, but I guess we need to try... Shelley

Thank you, dear Shelley. I am sorry for all that was done to you to! For sure Shelley, we keep trying and joy does come., and then we overcome and we fly!

It takes a lot of strength, courage, and hope to carry on, and to see that there is more good and bad in this world. Sometimes, the world seems to be just full of ugly problems. But then, if you listen to music or see a ballet or read a poem or take a walk in the woods or see the smile on another person's face, you remember that the world is full of beauty. How to notice it when you are grieving? LOVE NEVER DIES that's for sure!

Irina

Dear Irina,

I know the fear you face to use your voice. I know the pain of loosing our love blinds us to all hope and beauty for a time. The hope and the beauty have not abandon us at all, we just can not see it through the pain.....YET. LOVE NEVER DIES, Irina. We will talk at length soon....and I appreciate so much your patience and understanding....at my need for the time at present.

Blessings and courage, Carol Ann

Thank you for your post and understanding! These days are hard for me ... a year ago I lost my partner and my happy life... It is still hurts a lot! I struggle trying to undertsand and accept the death of my soul mate. Love is a beauty of life... Irina

Dear Irina,

I want to acknowledge your courage! I know the fear you face to talk about the loss of your love! I understand Irina....you are not alone!

Time will ease it all Irina and you'll notice life again and want to engage in it. Love survives death and you have that to carry with you always.

You are a very brave women Irina and I know how lonely and isolated you feel. I hope in some small way I help you.