Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Lost Husband & my Mother within 6 months

15 hours ago, kayc said:

BTW, I told his brother if he wanted something to remember him by, I'd be glad to give him one of the hospital bills.  I never heard from him again.  No loss, he was manipulative and corrupt and it wasn't going to work on me.

kayc,

I admire your strength & honesty.

i understand too well to what you wrote.

thanks! :)

19 hours ago, Janka said:

Dear Nature,

I was thinking for a while how to start my post as you probably know my story,reading here what we others have posted,as you said.I lost my beloved man Jan from morning till night,so suddenly,though he was healthy and not old at all.I was in his arms full of love at 7 in the morning and at 1 in the night he was dead.The doctors killed him and this fatal error of them took him away from me till the rest of my days here on earth.You´re lucky having your family near you.I have no close family,just my belief in God,2 best friends of mine and some good people here in the forum.I´m still young and all alone.It´s been 4 years for me now,so I understand what you´re going through now.I´ve been fighting alone,without any pills for sleep,without any help of doctors,without any supporting groups like have the others here...just working each day to stand everything I had to...to survive it all...the hardest wound of my whole life...the loss of my beloved man,the love of my life,my everything...my most beautiful,the best and only one forever.I can´t kiss or touch another man and don´t want to.I know that one day I´ll meet my beloved Jan again...being as one...for eternity!On top of everything I have many other things I have to struggle with now,so it´s very hard for me by all means.I can´t write more at the moment,otherwise I´d burst into tears and couldn´t stop crying then.

I´m very sorry for your precious loss and everything you have to go through by now,so hold you close to my heart.We all are here for you.I hope that you also can find much needed comfort,support and understanding here.Please,take care!

Blow Kiss

With love Janka

.the hardest wound of my whole life

Janka,

well said, so very descriptive. 

:)