Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Hello Everyone

Guest Gamer205

Guest Gamer205

Hi Everyone,Just wanting to express that I'm feeling good today how is everybody doing today?

I want to thank everyone that has gave me advice for dealing with my friend's death it has helped so much,

God bless everyone on here this is such a wounderful place. ;)

Guest Gamer205

I'm also turning back to God,I belive he will help me and I do belive I just get so down at times,I know he understands,

For Me I've learned that if I don't have him in my life I can't truely be happy,and when I do have him I'm much happier and he helps me with my feelings so I'm doing much better right now,

Thanks KarenB See ya around.

I'm fixin to get my new playstation3 soon I've never had that one before I'm geting it next week it costs $400 but I want it so I'm going to buy it,I'm excited for that,

My favorite two gospel songs I like to listen to the most as of late is

1-YOU ARE MY KING

2-BETTER IS ONE DAY

I love those songs,I also like that one called "The Heart of Worship" that one is good to,

Thanks Everyone and God bless I love this place so much! ;)

Guest Gamer205

Thanks for those kind words,I asked God to forgive me the other night,As I said before I don't know why I said things I didn't mean because I've always belived in God I just went threw such a hard time,I told God that I hope he didn't take it personal or anything,I've always went to church growing up and I don't know what made me feel like I was losing my faith?

I think I'm going to be fine,The one thing I know for sure is I abloslutley think the Bible is the best way to live its things it teaches is such a great way to live your life,

I want to serve God the right way and bring him honor,I know I feel much happier when I am doing what I know is right then when I'm living my life my own way,

I'm going to start geting my prayer life back going and reading my Bible and start TRUSTING God more and I need to start understanding he has my best intrest at heart and he knows what he is doing,

Thanks KarenB for your kind words and being there for me and everyone else here at Griefhealing,Everybody here has been such a great help to me and I can't express how well this place has helped me,its been a big help since 2005,

I ask for your prayers KarenB I really hope I start drawing close to God and that he changes me to the person he wants me to be,I know he has forgiven me and I hope that he ends up pleased with me.

Thanks Again!

You sound like a wonderful young person. I picked up a book the other day called The Daily Walk Bible, The New Living Translation, and I just love it. I have a "quiet" time every day with my black lab at my feet and read this book. It goes day by day from Genesis through Revelation with 365 devotional helps to guide you through the Bible in one year. It's like reading God's beautiful novel of life. You keep up the good work. You're doing beautifully. You have my prayers.

Your friend, Karen ;);)

Guest Gamer205

Thanks ;)

How much was that book?

I know some christan book stores where I live that I could proabley get it at,

I got some of the following christan books now:

Faceing Your Giants By Max Lucado

In The Grip of Grace By Max Lucado

Your Best Life Now By Joel Osteen

I Dare You By Joyce Myers

I belive I'm going to be fine,I just need to trust God and realize that he is going to help me,and that he cares and I just need to trust him.

I got it at Half Priced Books for about $9. You could probably find it very inexpensive at Amazon.com by getting a gently used or paperback edition. It's by WTB Publishing (Walk Through the Bible Ministries) - Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Bruce H. Wilkinson, Editor. You are going to be fine, you are right now. You have the best support ever.

Your friend, Karen ;);)

Guest Gamer205

KarenB I'm not trying to be a pest or anything lol

I just wanted to know have you heard that song called "Draw me Close" gospel song I have it on the Cd Called TOP 25 PRAISE AND WORSHIP SONGS,

I love the verse in the song where it says help me find a way to bring me back to you,Your all I want,your all I need,help me know you are near

Its such a butiful song expecialy if your just geting back on your feet,

:) I really do love this place and so glad I found it back in 2005,I haven't called my friends mother yet but I'm going to do it and I'll let you all know how she is doing.

Cheers :D

Guest Gamer205

I tried that message in the bottle link that was on here and I wrote to my friend that passed,and in a weird way it does make you feel better its cool seeing your message float out to the sea,it does make you feel better,

By The Way KarenB sometime you get a chance try finding that song (Draw Me Close) ethier online or look for it I belive you would love it,I think it helps me a lot,Sometimes you can listen to samples of a song or preview a song on certin sites,I belive you would love that song

"Also That Better is One Day" is another great song I love it to!

I'll defently let everyone know how she is doing,Sometimes and I'm not going to let that stop me its just hard calling and you still feeling sad at the same time,but I'm going to call and let her know I was thinking about her,

:D