Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Thank You Everyone

Guest Gamer205

Guest Gamer205

:D I want to thank everyone that has helped me here at Griefhealing It has been very much appreceated,

I'm doing much better and I also have decided to trust God to lead me to my future and knows that he has my life in his hands and that with his guidence I'll be fine,

I don't know when I'll be back but I did want before I decided to leave I wanted to say thanks to all,

You all have helped me so much and I won't forget you all,

:D Thanks MartyT you do a good job running this site and your work is amazeing,and you have helped me so much.

I wish you all the best and hope everyone does well again Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Hey Gamer, I hope you don't leave us forever. You are a special person..I hope you know that. God is always going to take care of you, teach you lessons and want you to know him even more. I feel you must have a special calling to do something for other people. You have such a wonderful heart. I am glad to know you and pray for your wonderful future and hope that you come back to see us whenever you want. I feel you are very special.

Your friend, Karen :wub:;)