Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I Miss My Friend But Doing Good.

Guest Gamer205

Guest Gamer205

Hello Everyone for those that haven't seen my story here is the link

http://hovforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=458

I've been thinking about my friend lately that passed away in 2004 and sometimes its just hard,I miss talking to him and going over his house and doing things like we used to,

I've been asking myself you know what would he think about all the things that

has happened since his death if he were still here,about everything that me and him was intrested in such as Video Gameing Wrestling and TV Shows&Movies and the world news events and stuff,

I don't watch much wrestling anymore bescase of its bad content now and its bad story angles and I don't think Jason proabley would ethier anybody I don't know if any on here ever watched much wrestling but Me and Jason and I would say he still would feel the same way We liked WCW-World Championship Wrestling Which Was Bought out in 2001,

Me and Jason was just like brothers he was Family to me and so was his Mother me and His Mother Joan We still see each other and talk to each other I try at least to talk to her Monthly,

I feel sometimes as if I'm not the same person after his death and I don't like how at times I vent at people that I care about but thats when I'm haveing a bad day,I always apogize of corse and they know that I'm just haveing a hard time when I do but I always try and make it right,

About 2 weeks ago I went to see her and I took her a greeting card and thanked her for being a great friend to me and she really liked that and she huged me and I told her I always think of her and just how much she ment to me and that I would call more sometimes its just hard on me just like her sometimes bescase We still feel the grief at times,

Shes doing really good right now I belive and I'm doing pretty good its just still hard at times,wishing you know that Jason was still here bescase We would talk all night on the phone go over each other's house and play games

and now I don't have that and it hurts sometimes still,

I'm doing really good right now and I'm trying to keep thinking on all the good times we shared instead of the time that we don't have anymore and I do like to think upon all the good times we shared to.

I am so thinkful for this website,I joined back in 2005 and I can't tell it enough just how much this place has helped me and I know others,I like it so much because you can tell how you feel and get support as well as try to help others to,MartyT and everyone does such a great job and all the other careing people that post,I just love this site Keep up the good work and may God Bless Everyone.

Gamer205-Robert Fraley ;)

Hey Robert,

I have to run quick here but I really wanted to say I'm so glad you're doing as well as you are. I know it's a struggle but you're coming out on the other side in a better place. I'm also very happy that you are in contact with Jason's mother. It helps her that you're doing that. Keep up the good work and keep us posted.

Your friend, Karen :wub:;)

Guest Gamer205

Thanks KarenB :D it was so nice just to reply and comment I appreate you and everyone else here at Griefhealing that makes you feel at home and feel good.

I also hope things turn around for you and your son and you know I wish you also the very best, :D

Thank you for becomming a good friend to me and talkin with me I do appreate you and everybody else.