Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Depressed Again

Hi All,

Here I go again boy depression comes on strong, It is not enough that I am going on this trip but I found out I have to pay 1000 dollars income tax... And now my brother in law tells me that the house is being sprayed and no one can be here for two weeks and I will not have any money or a place to live for those two weeks what else can happen... Shelley

Shelley

I don't know what kind of spraying takes two weeks.. but... perhaps you can bunk in with your sis and split expenses??

The income tax.. yup it happens. We got a bill this year from the IRS for my FIL's last income tax return from 2004. (Hub was executor. He had filed the return and we did have an attorney helping us probate the estate.. but somehow we all must have missed something. He closed out everything by 12/31/04 & settled everything with his siblings by then as well. Seems the IRS takes a bit of time to get to these huh? We just paid the bill on our own.. what can ya do?)

Perhaps talk to your employer or an accountant and make sure enough is being taken out of your paychecks. This way maybe you can avoid a bill next year.

Maybe you will get lucky in Vegas?? :) Ya never know. Think positive.

leeann

Guest Gamer205

Hi Shelly,

The only thing I can say is I hope things turn around for ya,I wish you the very best and hate that things are going like they are for ya,

You deserve the best,I wish you well,

Be strong my friend.

From-Gamer205

Robert Fraley. :(

Hi All,

Atleast the trip is over and now comes the hard part paying the government the money I owe them... I think I can stay at my brothers if I help out with the household chores... Take care Shelley

Yup the trip is over and it sounds like it could have been better. But it is in the past now and you should pat yourself on the back for facing some fears & going anyway.

We probably all had some serious crying sessions over our Moms this weekend.. so you weren't alone.

Check with someone about the taxes though so you can avoid a bill like this next year hopefully. Glad your brother will be able to take you in while the spraying is going on at your place.

Every human has some challenges put in front of them over the span of their lives. Just because we are grieving doesn't mean we get exempted from those challenges. Life and problems go right on. They will still occur.

It is how we think about them & life that matters.

I've learned, somehow things/problems/challenges have a habit of working out whether I worry about them or not. So .. I choose not to worry about them and just do the best I can to manage/solve/meet them.

That's all any of us can do...our best. And that's all I think we should expect of ourselves.

leeann

Hi All,

I am seriously not depressed anymore........ I have decide to put money away for next year's taxes as the year comes and goes... My brother is away for two weeks so Chelsea and I will be together as I was asked to dog sit for those two weeks... Yeah me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The trip was hard but it would not be worth the going if it had not been rough for me..... I did go up the Eiffel tower and went and saw the price is right live show.... Take care Shelley

Guest Gamer205

I am very happy for you that your not depressed anymore,I wish you the very best my friend.

Take Care.

Gamer205-Robert Fraley :(