Grief Healing Discussion Groups

IM STILL HERE .Feeling better and recovering from pneumonia.Summer is here and hurts a lot beeing without him.I think I post this before but for some new friends its how I feel.From a hospital book:<Years after paralysis has struk the same nerve cells fire when someone is thinking about moving it is just that the rest of the body does not receive the message> .My mind keeps telling me its over life I knew is past but my body and heart dont understand .My whole beeing is sufering from the loss.Summer holydays most people are planing to go to the islands enjoy sun sea and love.I cant smile to what is ahead of me .Is there any future is there any happiness?I just dont know where I belong.Your friend from far away TENY

IM STILL HERE .Feeling better and recovering from pneumonia.Summer is here and hurts a lot beeing without him.....Is there any future is there any happiness?I just dont know where I belong.Your friend from far away TENY

Ευπρόσδεκτο πίσω Teny, Ελπίζω ότι η αποκατάστασή σας είναι σύντομα πλήρης έτσι μπορείτε να απολαύσετε το καλοκαίρι στην Ελλάδα και το θησαυρό οι μνήμες Yiany που θα είναι στην καρδιά σας και αισθάνεται ακόμα την αγάπη σας.

Hi Teny,

Welcome back! I am glad to read that you are feeling better and recovering from pneumonia.

I don't know the answer to the question about future happiness, but I do know that you and YIANY will be together again.

Teny, good to hear from you and that you are starting to recover from the pneumonia. I feel so much like you, the disbelief that my life with Larry is over, but I know he is with me in spirit. There aren't any holidays or seasons that I can look forward to yet. Maybe someday, not now. Please take good care of yourself and let us hear from you. Deborah