Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Just Said Good Bye To Therapist

STARKISS

Hi All,

I have an a very upsetting day again today, I am losing my job in about three weeks and with no job insights I have given notice to my therapists who are the reason I am still around... I have tried so many ways to find another job and still found nothing... So now I have to be able to go on all by myself... Shelley

Guest Robert27

:( hi Shelley,

I'm sorry your haveing another bad day, but please dont give up Hope, Things always change, and I truely believe things will get better, remeber all of us here Support you, and We are here for you.

I've been very down but I made my mind up that I wont give up no matter what comes my way, You can Make it Shelley!

like I told you in another post, I'm always available if you need someone to listen, just send me a email, and I'll get back with you my friend!

just know We all Care about You!

Hi Robert27,

Thank you for all your kindness, and I realize everyone hear cares... But the therapists I had were so helpful, I only hope I can find another job really quickly so that I can return to therapy as fast as I can... My one therapist is doing a phone session with me today only because she knows that I have had a really tough week and that she is going to do it for free... (her choice)... I am truly blessed for getting to know this who website family and for the therapists I had... Without all of you I would not be here... Shelley

Hi Shelley,

I'm so sorry that this is happening. I hope you will find a job real soon to go on with therapy. Until then and even afterwards, we are here to listen and support you.

You have been thru a lot in your life you can get thru this too. We are all here for you. :)

Please try to have a "good" day. I will pray for you.

2sweetgirls

Hi 2sweetgirls,

Thanks for your kindness, I just got off the phone with one of my therapist and she was so helpful being that I have had such a horrible week this week... It felt good to talk and get things out and to someone who really understands what is going on... She did this phone session for free because she cares... I felt bad because she was doing it for free and I think that I should have stopped it because people should get paid for what they do... Shelley

Hi All,

Well I talked it over with both therapists and they have decided that they got in this line of work to help people so they are dropping their normal fees for me and allowing me to pay what I can while I am looking for a new job... They are both really worried if I stop going to therapy that something bad might happen and they do not want that to happen... I do believe God sent two angels to help me get through all of this... Shelley