Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I Beleive - Do You Want To Also?

Walt,

Thank you so much for that beautiful post. I'm having trouble typing with the tears streaming down my face. It has only been six weeks since Steve died but it seems like an eternity. I am going for weekly counseling and trying with all what's left of my heart to go on. That song is such a beautiful tribute and says what is in so many of our hearts. The pain is almost unbearable at times and I am unable to think most of the time. My mind is filled with constant thoughts of Steve and how much I miss him. God help us all and lighten our burdens. Thanks again.

Pat

Walt,

Thank you so much for that beautiful post. I'm having trouble typing with the tears streaming down my face. It has only been six weeks since Steve died but it seems like an eternity. I am going for weekly counseling and trying with all what's left of my heart to go on. That song is such a beautiful tribute and says what is in so many of our hearts. The pain is almost unbearable at times and I am unable to think most of the time My mind is filled with constant thoughts of Steve and how much I miss him. God help us all and lighten our burdens. Thanks again.

Pat

P.S. I Believe!!!!!