Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Celebrating Birthdays With Out Our Loved Ones

Hi All, I know that today should be a happy one but knowing my mom is not there to help me celebrate makes it a little sadder... I know she would not want me to be sad but i am ... I will try hard to just be sad a little and know that she is up in heaven looking down at me... This has been my seventh birthday with out my mom... Happy birthday also to all the others who are celebrating their day with me... I am honoured to have lots of people on the same day.. Shelley

Shelley, dear ~ Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to Me! Happy Birthday to All of Us Born on This Day! Truly, Shelley, you are not alone, and today I am celebrating the gift that is YOU ~ and I hope you know that your mom is doing the same.

Shelley, I just KNOW your mom is celebrating your birthday...with you. I truly believe that. I know they are tough...without her. She gave you the life you celebrate today and I bet she would be the first one to say it is understandable that you are sad....and she would want you to celebrate your life also. Happy birthday!

Peace,

Mary

Marty, I think I can speak for all of us here in wishing you a happy birthday and sending a gigantic thank you for just being YOU and for giving as you do to so many. I celebrate your life. Celebrate and take joy in the day!

Peace,

Mary