Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Holidays

Bebekat

I just want to take a moment and thank everyone here for being so thoughtful. It has helped me more than you will ever know. just to know there is someone out there who feels my pain.

Hold on to your memories. May they bring peace this holiday season. Whatever your beliefs of this season may be, may the spirit be with you to guide you through it.

I think we're in for a warm one again here in Phoenix. No white Christmas for us. Hope you all have a great holiday.

Love ya Tom,

Your Bebekat

• 7 months later...

Hi Bebekat,

When talking about holidays, I took them for granted I say this because before 2005 I had all I ever wanted in this world. That is a geat big happy and loving family. But when 2005 came along so did pain, loss, and confusing. I lost my Mom in April of that year, I lost my Dad in August of that year, I lost the house I grew up in November of that year and I lost my job in October of that year. so I can not say holidays were well liked that year but as 2006 comes in it is just slightly better. I hope you are doing better even if only a little bit. Take care and God Bless